inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Sofort versandfertig, Lieferzeit ca. 1-3 Werktage
- Artikel-Nr.: MZ-BW-1611
You’ll love this if:
- You want to try the trendy, yet centuries-old, technique of kumihimo braiding.
- You’re ready to put your cubic right-angle weave and herringbone stitch skills to the test while making an incredibly fun bracelet.
- You want to improve a number of other techniques such as peyote stitch, triangle weave, right-angle weave, netting, square stitch, and picot.
Fill your fall with beaded beauty as you create a variety of projects in this issue of Beadwork magazine. Beaders will love creating the Carousel Bracelet, Briolette Bauble Earrings, and many other unique and pretty pieces! In this issue, we introduce a brand new column by Beading Daily editor Tammy Honaman. We’ve also included a special feature on the popular kumihimo technique, making this issue a must-read for the season!
Order your copy of Beadwork, October/November to:
- Get a sneak peek at Cynthia Newcomer Daniel’s new book, Modern Beaded Lace, and find out how traditional lacemaking has influenced her beadwork.
- Use cubic right-angle weave units and sections of spherical herringbone stitch to create the fun and twisty Whirlgig Bracelet by Kassie Shaw.
- Discover a can’t-miss kumihimo collection of five projects.