9,95 € *
inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Sofort versandfertig, Lieferzeit ca. 1-3 Werktage
- Artikel-Nr.: MZ-BW-1701
You’ll love this if: You want to bead fun, festive projects as you turn the page... mehr
Produktinformationen "Beadwork Magazine December / January 2017"
You’ll love this if:
- You want to bead fun, festive projects as you turn the page to a new year of beading.
- You want to try the new Demi Round seed beads as you use tubular herringbone stitch to make Nichole Starman’s stylish Wanderlust Bracelet.
- You could use some expert jewelry-making and crafting tips for your future projects.
This issue is packed with fresh projects from your favorite designers. We’re certain you’ll find designs that will keep you cozy and beading all winter long! Be sure to check out Beading Daily editor Tammy Honaman’s 14 invaluable jewelry-making and crafting tips. Or get started on your shopping list for the Tucson bead shows by checking out the special preview section for a sneak peek at your favorite vendors. Get all this and more in the December/January 2017 issue of Beadwork!
Order your copy of Beadwork, December/January 2017 to:
- Braid a steampunk kumihimo bangle by creating three beaded kumihimo sections with wire cores, then stacking them to form a bangle with a unique coiling effect.
- Make the fun and flirty Waxing Crescent Moon Earrings using two-hole crescents, Czech-glass beads, seed beads, and cubic right-angle weave.
- Find a special Tucson bead show preview section for an early glance at your favorite vendors.
Weiterführende Links zu "Beadwork Magazine December / January 2017"