inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Sofort versandfertig, Lieferzeit ca. 1-3 Werktage
- Artikel-Nr.: MZ-BW-1705
You’ll love this if:
- You want to learn how to master thread tension in a quick tutorial
- You want a quick-start guide to seed beads and seed beading
- You want to see the next installment of stunning projects from our 2017 Designers of the Year
Check out this issue of Beadwork and discover loads of fresh beading designs. An increased page count offers the same number of intermediate and advanced projects, plus extra content for beginners! Browse the new Fast & Fabulous section for 8 bonus stringing projects or sit down with bead artist Cristie Prince to learn how she achieves the look of heirloom-quality fine jewelry with materials and techniques that are accessible to all. You’ll also learn how to stitch a clever 3-in-1 design with herringbone stitch or create a mosaic tile necklace with netting.
Order your copy of Beadwork, April/May 2017 today to:
- Form two multi-colored zig-zag cuffs with a three-dimensional flower embellishment using peyote stitch and herringbone stitch
- Create an easy vintage-inspired bracelet with romantic filigree connectors and a resin rose
- Use peyote stitch to bring a Lunasoft Lucite cabochon to life with a seed bead and Pip bead bezel
- Embellish leather flowers with seed beads in the colorful Poppy Delight Earrings
- And so much more!