inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Sofort versandfertig, Lieferzeit ca. 1-3 Werktage
- Artikel-Nr.: MZ-BW-1801
You’ll love this if:
- You want to experiment with techniques such as cubic right-angle weave, two-needle ladder stitch, spiral rope, and many more!
- You’d like to learn how to add epoxy clay or metal stamping to your designs.
- You love projects with a variety of techniques and difficulties.
Packed to the brim with 20 projects, this issue of Beadwork is sure to inspire and impress. With compelling projects using techniques such as cubic right-angle weave and spiral rope, this issue is one you won’t want to miss. Challenge your beading skills with Melissa Grakowsky Shippee’s Silver Twilight Necklace by encasing a gorgeous oval crystal fancy stone in a coiled cubic right-angle-weave frame with embellished peyote-stitch edges. Then suspend the focal from straps of cubic right-angle weave, finished with crystal pearls and a sparkly clasp. Or try the Thistle Blossom Bracelet by Kassie Shaw, where you’ll practice a variation of right-angle weave and tubular peyote stitch to add seed beads and crescents around cushion beads for components that resemble thistle blossoms!
Order your copy of Beadwork, December 2017/January 2018 today to:
- Discover twenty beaded projects perfect for the holiday season and beyond, plus a special section of strung projects exuding holiday sparkle.
- Perfect your beadwork skills in peyote stitch, netting, square stitch, fringe, picot, herringbone stitch, ladder stitch, spiral rope, stringing, wireworking, epoxy clay, crimping, gluing, metal stamping, riveting, hole-punching, and knotting.
- Gain access to the popular Fast and Fabulous section, featuring Holiday Sparkle themed patterns.
- Find expert advice on odd-count flat peyote stitch and an expanded product guide for the new year.
- And so much more!