inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Sofort versandfertig, Lieferzeit ca. 1-3 Werktage
- Artikel-Nr.: MZ-BW-1805
- You are looking for bead weaving designs to challenge your skills, such as a trendy pendant that uses prismatic right-angle weave.
- You want to learn a new lacy bead weaving technique.
- You are looking for on-trend jewelry designs that can be completed quickly and look fabulous!
The April/May 2018 issue of Beadwork is packed with twenty exciting designs that you’re sure to love. Explore Maggie Thompson’s Kumihimo 3 Ways project, which offers a variety of options to dress up your look. You can braid a long flapper-style necklace or create a shorter bib-style necklace with a detachable bracelet, as well as make a beaded tassel to wear with either necklace. Discover Shanna Steele’s Mirror Image Bracelet made from Honeycomb beads and seed beads to create a reversible, double-layered bracelet. Or try Cristie Prince’s fun and fashion-forward Pondo Lace Bracelet. Use Demi Round seed beads to bring a new lacy look to the centuries-old Pondo stitch. Whatever your style, you’ll find inspiration, projects, and tips to advance your bead weaving skills!
Order your copy of Beadwork, April/May 2018 today to:
- Transform bezeled rivolis into beautiful connected flowers for a mesmerizing necklace focal in Laura Graham’s Winter Flower Necklace.
- Practice your beading techniques, such as peyote stitch, netting, right-angle weave, herringbone stitch, kumihimo, stringing, crimping, and wireworking.
- Explore universally flattering jewel tones with seven stylish Fast & Fabulous designs that showcase ruby red, emerald green, sapphire blue, royal purple, and citrine yellow.
- And so much more!