inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Sofort versandfertig, Lieferzeit ca. 1-3 Werktage
- Artikel-Nr.: MZ-BW-1807
- You like finding numerous beading patterns in one place
- You want to expand your bead weaving skills, such as peyote stitch, loomwork, brick stitch, and more
- You are searching for top beading advice and technique how-tos
Summer fun is right around the corner with the June/July issue of Beadwork magazine! Inside this issue of Beadwork, you’ll discover instructions for the popular new technique Peyote with a Twist, created by Gerlinde Lenz. In addition, be inspired by Modern Romance jewelry designs in the Fast & Fabulous section and get lost in the beauty and versatility of beading with a variety of shaped and seed bead patterns using peyote stitch, herringbone stitch, right-angle weave, Russian spiral, and more. Create Designer of the Year Melinda Barta’s Freyja Necklace by working two straps with cubic right-angle weave and Demi Rounds, then joining them with pressed-glass rondelles for an elegant design. Or give Silke Steuernagel’s Keystone Mandala Pendant a try by transforming a sparkling crystal rivoli and a dazzling mix of glass and crystal beads into a pendant as mesmerizing as a kaleidoscope mandala.
Order your copy of Beadwork, June/July 2018 today to:
- Be inspired by Fast & Fabulous: Modern Romance, a collection of 7 necklace designs with soft colors, pretty florals, and frilly ribbons and fabric.
- Learn one of the newest techniques in bead weaving, Peyote with a Twist, featuring instructions from the inventor Gerlinde Lenz.
- Try your hand at 19 different patterns, including pendants, bracelets, and necklaces.
- Celebrate and discover something new, such as DiamonDuo Minis from Bead Master, CzechMates diamonds by Starman, and the new Intermix collection from TierraCast.