inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Sofort versandfertig, Lieferzeit ca. 1-3 Werktage
- Artikel-Nr.: MZ-BW-1811
You’ll love this if:
- You want to learn a variety of bead-weaving techniques such as right-angle weave, peyote stitch, netting, herringbone stitch, or picot!
- You love statement necklaces and want to enhance your skills by choosing from 7 different necklace designs.
- You want to stitch a fun beaded needle case with a whimsical pop-bottle label.
Discover a variety of bead-weaving designs in the October/November issue of Beadwork magazine! Inside this issue you can explore multiple bead-weaving projects, from Susan Sassoon’s Supple Cellini Lariat that uses the “Peyote with a Twist” technique to Melinda Barta’s Trillium Bracelet. Discover 12 beading and 7 stringing projects. In addition, learn about traditional Native American beadwork. Get inspired with 7 Fast & Fabulous statement necklaces from designers such as Anne Perry, Debbie Blair, Sandra Lupo, and many more! You’re sure to find something you love in the October/November 2018 issue!
Order your copy of Beadwork, October/November today to:
- Get inspired and create beautiful designs from jewelry artists Sandra Lupo, Susan Sassoon, Anne Perry, and many others!
- Expand your bead-weaving skills with peyote stitch, netting, herringbone stitch, and more!
- Learn techniques such as wireworking, crimping, and knotting.
- Design your own project with Caren Smith’s custom Riviava component.