9,50 € *
inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Sofort versandfertig, Lieferzeit ca. 1-3 Werktage
- Artikel-Nr.: MZ-BW-1905
Explore the world of shaped beads in Beadwork April/May 2019! Our new 101 Shaped Beads: The... mehr
Produktinformationen "Beadwork Magazine April/May 2019"
Explore the world of shaped beads in Beadwork April/May 2019! Our new 101 Shaped Beads: The Essential Guide includes as many shaped beads as we could fit, plus, you'll find inspiring beaded jewelry projects featuring your favorites. There's more to this issue than shaped beads: Wendy Ellsworth's cover necklace is a lush riot of color, Katie Hacker shares the latest on Beads, Baubles & Jewels, and there are seven geometrically-inspired Fast & Fabulous jewelry-making designs. It's an issue you'll want to keep!
You’ll love this if:
- You want to learn how to incorporate shaped beads into your jewelry designs.
- You love geometric-style jewelry and want to try your hand at seven different projects.
- You want to create stunning floral-inspired jewelry projects such as sunflower earrings, an iris bloom bracelet and many more.
Get ready for spring with the 2019 April/May issue of Beadwork, magazine! Explore a variety of spring inspired beaded jewelry projects featuring floral components like the Paisley Storm bracelet, the Blooming Fleur-de-lis Collar necklace and Solange Flower pendant. Learn how to incorporate shaped beads into your designs with our 101 Shaped Beads - The Essential Guide and discover the latest on Beads, Baubles & Jewels with Katie Hacker. Order your copy today!
Order your copy of Beadwork, April/May 2019 today to:
- Advance your bead-stitching skills using tubular peyote stitch, circular netting, right-angle weave variation, ladder stitch and more.
- Learn how to create beautiful jewelry pieces from experts Wendy Ellsworth, Susan Sassoon, Laura Graham and other artists.
- Improve your beading repertoire and discover new ideas, projects, techniques and inspiration.
Weiterführende Links zu "Beadwork Magazine April/May 2019"