umsatzsteuerbefreit nach §19 UstG. zzgl. Versandkosten
Sofort versandfertig, Lieferzeit ca. 1-3 Werktage
- Artikel-Nr.: MZ-BW-1707
You’ll love this if:
- You want to read an inspiring story about using beading as a form of therapy
- You want to make the gorgeous Blue Hydrangea Bangle using cylinder beads and peyote stitch
- You want to bezel pear-shaped crystals for a collar that wows!
This issue of Beadwork is packed with brand-new projects from your favorite designers including Kassie Shaw, Svetlana Chernitsky, Melissa Grakowsky Shippee, Agnieszka Watts and more! With 29 stunning designs inside, this issue will keep you busy all summer long! Discover Svetlana’s Rolling Waves Bracelet, which uses a variation of right-angle weave to connect alternating Arcos par Puca beads into a design that resembles ocean waves. The Zinnia Profusion Cuff by Kassie Shaw combines O beads, MiniDuos and crystal rose montées to create a garden of zinnias. Browse the Fast & Fabulous section for metal stamping techniques and tricks to showcase your signature style. Also in this issue, gain valuable knowledge with our Expanded Guide to Shaped Beads!
Order your copy of Beadwork, June/July 2017 today to:
- Combine six stitches for a beautiful, earthy collar
- Use Arcos and Minos par Puca beads with circular netting, picots, and fringe for a pair of earrings with romantic flair
- Personalize your designs with 8 different stamped metal projects
- And so much more!