umsatzsteuerbefreit nach §19 UstG. zzgl. Versandkosten
Sofort versandfertig, Lieferzeit ca. 1-3 Werktage
- Artikel-Nr.: MZ-BW-1711
You'll love this if:
- You enjoy learning about Beadwork's history and want an inside look on how the magazine has grown in 20 years
- You want to explore Southwestern designs in your beading
- You want to read an inspiring story about a friendship stitched together through beading
Turn over a new leaf and discover Beadwork’s 20th Anniversary issue! You'll get 19 new projects to try out for fall, plus a plethora of stories from our past editors and subscribers with tips and tricks to inspire your creativity. Discover one of Beadwork's 2017 Designers of the Year Melissa Grakowsky Shippee's Czech Me Out necklace, created using Czech glass beads, seed beads, and a combination of right-angle weave and peyote stitch. Or explore beadwork techniques such as kumihimo braiding, brick stitch, crimping, fringe, ladder stitch, netting, square stitch, and more. Plus, find seven Southwestern-inspired designs in the Fast & Fabulous section.
Order your copy of Beadwork, October/November 2017 today to:
- Discover brand-new ideas for fall jewelry, including a kumihimo bracelet with crystals designed by Linda Anderson.
- Practice your techniques in backstitch bead embroidery, peyote stitch, herringbone stitch, knotting, picot, stringing, wireworking, and more!
- Read a heartfelt story about how residents of Nepal turned a devastating event into an opportunity to come together and mourn their loss while creating stunning beaded designs.
- And so much more!